1. Help Centre
  2. Managing your account

Declare a change of address

Before requesting a change of address there is a couple of steps to follow.

Step 1

Do you have a lease with Migros Bank?

If you do, fill out the following online form: Migros Bank form

If not, continue to step 2.

Step 2

Are you changing address within the same canton?

If yes, please make sure your car registration document is up to date. You will need to complete this with your canton's road traffic office.

If you are changing cantons, you can skip to step 3.

Step 3

After making sure the above are completed, you can proceed with changing your registered address at gowago.ch by selecting one of the options below.

I'm changing address in the same canton

Declare change of address

I'm changing address to a different canton

Declare change of canton


All-in-one customer service:

+41 44 505 11 18